- Limited Edition of 70 pieces
- Numbered and hand signed by the artist
- Printed on thick 280 g/sqm high quality paper
- Shipped in a carton tube and wrapped in tissue paper
- Frame not included
- International shipping available
Breitbau is the german word for extended flares on a sports car. Derived from the motorsport world this stylistic element is nowadays omnipresent in automotive design. The association with a wide bodied car is always speed, agility and precision. In an abstract way these characteristics are the inspiration for this artwork.
This is the latest creation of my series of classic sports car art prints. The motive is limited to seventy numbered and hand signed pieces only. The artwork is printed on thick 280 g/sqm high quality paper. The prints are sent to you protected in tissue paper and in a cardboard tube. The artwork does not come with a frame, the pictures shown are only for inspirational purposes.